2024 Super Bowl commercials

Amidst the Temu spots, here's the roll out that struck my fancy. I've been a long time Super Bowl ad watcher, even more so than the game. These ads are in order of presentation, not necessarily best or worst.

Vince Vaughn reads on Tom Brady for BetMGM - who doesn't love Vince? 


This from somebody who believes Christian rock is for people who can't make it in real rock...the Jesus commercials were pretty great..esp. the INXS one with the AI pictures...




Let the good times roll, ya'll...Kawasaki puts a mullet on everybody including the eagle...how American is that?



It's the real deal, Chris...more cowbells! Oh no..that was something else...Take me home, Jesus...no wait..back to the REAL Chris..featuring Usher...who put on a really good 1/2 time show ... Christopher Walken really is a national treasure...



Kate McKinnon and the mayo cat...MAYO...p.s. if anybody's interested in my feature length screenplay and book The Meanest Cat in the World...



I'm one of the ones who grew up loving me some VW commercials...did you ever dream about being a king..then became one...took me back to my lifetime love of Neil Diamond and the VW bug..my first car btw...



Jason Mamoa singing and dancing...ok....T Mobile





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come back and save us, Steve McQueen

So Long, Marianne

Zone of Interest