Jackson podcast - bloggin' my own shit and all..

Okay, ya'll! I been talking about it and talking about it...like Funkytown! And, now it's a reality. Cowbells and Ding Dongs is launched. Spotify and all the platforms. Platforms you never even heard of.

The first production of Cowbells and Ding Dongs podcast is my novel, Jackson. The first two episodes are the Prologue: Ghosts in the Boneyard and Chapter One - Grace. Each episode is accompanied by a song that inspired that chapter. The prologue features early Miss Joan Baez and her version of In the Pines. Grace, Chapter One, is enhanced by Lucinda Williams Jackson. We all've had our takes on it, so thank you, gals!

I hope you enjoy the podcast and future episodes. I have reached out to the Austin music community to contribute their versions of songs which inspired chapters and moments in this book. No pressure, but you know who you are, fuckers! And, I will come a knocking!

KINDLE here
PRINT VERSION here 
GOODREADS PAGE










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come back and save us, Steve McQueen

So Long, Marianne

Zone of Interest