Out of the Vault: South's Gonna Do It Again!

Here's an old review of Sherman's March I did in Detour Magazine.
"I've stayed here in Atlanta where I've gotten a motel until I can figure out what to do next....two large empty beds is twice as depressing as having one large empty bed....Both my life and my film were in limbo."
"What is a fanny tuck? Well, you have a fat ass like this...most people's bottom goes like this and mine went like that....most men don't know anything about it, but if you can put one or two pencils up there and stand there and and they don't fall out, then you're gonna be in trouble. I could put a medium sized tube of Crest toothpaste there and it didn't fall out."
There are so many great, great scenes and quotes. Fuck You I'm From Texas Film Talk sez, yeah, south gonna do it again. Lose, but also make great movies hahaha. How can you not with these characters and all the kooky things they got to say?
This movie is one of my all time faves. It's on youtube for free, too!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come back and save us, Steve McQueen

So Long, Marianne

Zone of Interest